Not enough information for successful redirection

Apr 29, 2010 at 2:49 PM
I am running the new code using scenario A. When I click on the link in the portal I am getting an error message "Not enough information for successful redirection." The request details say status code of 200. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks Donna
Apr 29, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Hi Donna,

Last night after receiving the helpfull post from luminislive on the assembly issue, I now receive the same message but I have not looked into it further.

I will do so today and post my findings.

Apr 29, 2010 at 6:54 PM

So according to the pdf instruction file included in the Luminis integration package, are we stuck on step 8 (page 6)?

When I get the error page the address in the browser is this:

http://server.lan/SSOPortal/Public/Redirect.aspx?ID=026A351B-6995-4C63-A505-B68C7A493668?ID=026A351B-6995-4C63-A505-B68C7A493668&Debug=true 

Notice how there are two references to ID in the above URL.  It almost looks like the certificate information isn't being passed to the Live ID SOAP Service.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks

Donna

Jun 22, 2010 at 8:47 PM
I am at this stage as well. Has anybody found a fix?
Jul 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I have not found a fix, but I've noticed a different response when running the testredirect .jsp compared with using the email icon that fires the emaildirect.jsp file. I'vhe checked and they both have the same settings, but the testredirect.jsp file displays a page with the "Authenticated" link followed by a GUID line and a link button that supposedly sends the GUID to the Public\redirect.aspx file.  Clicking that button yields the Subject error of not enough information.

However, if I click the email icon instead of typing in the url to the testredirect.jsp file, I get a window with this error:

"Microsoft Live Single Sign-On cannot be completed at this time. Please return to the school portal to access your email."

On Internet explorer and Google Chrome, this is all that's displayed.  But on Firefox, there's an additional line beneath that in Red that says:

"Keyword not supported: 'userid'."

I haven't been able to find yet in the files where that variable is being passed, but apparently it is, and that's preventing the GUID from being sent.  At least that's what it seems to me.

Have you made any progress on this error?

Thanks,

David