Luminis 4 and MS live sso

Jul 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I have the St. John's documentation on Luminis 3/mslive sso but does anyone know of documentation for Lumins 4?  I am trying to use the version 3 document but it doesn't say anything aout the setting up the sql server jdbc driver except that the Microsoft driver should work with Luminis 4.  I downloaded it and put it on my Lum 4 web servers but the only documentation from that point is from Microsoft.  Can anyone help me or point me to documentation on how to load this driver with Luminis 4 (step by step)?  Thanks.

Jul 14, 2010 at 2:29 PM

There's a discussion topic on this in the list of topics on Codeplex.  I instituted their changes on my Luminis IV installation. This url will get you to that topic:

http://luminislivesso.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=40202

As to the specific need of the sql server driver, I used the sun jdbcodbc driver which is included in the 1.5 jdk.  Since that jdk is installed by the Sun components in Luminis IV, you can call it to use in the testredirect and emaildirect jsp pages.

I can share the details of what I did if you want, but you can do a general search for the sun jdbcodbc driver and get good info.

David

Jul 15, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Yes, please any details you have would be great. Thank you so much!

Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:30 AM
To: Storch, Robin
Subject: Re: Luminis 4 and MS live sso [LuminisLiveSSO:219180]

There's a discussion topic on this in the list of topics on Codeplex. I instituted their changes on my Luminis IV installation. This url will get you to that topic:

http://luminislivesso.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=40202

As to the specific need of the sql server driver, I used the sun jdbcodbc driver which is included in the 1.5 jdk. Since that jdk is installed by the Sun components in Luminis IV, you can call it to use in the testredirect and emaildirect jsp pages.

I can share the details of what I did if you want, but you can do a general search for the sun jdbcodbc driver and get good info.

David

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (LuminisLiveSSO@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email LuminisLiveSSO@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

“This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.”