Code Issue - Redirect.aspx.cs file

Nov 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM
Edited Nov 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with the code?

When we run it, we get a "Compilation Error".

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Ticket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Line 79:                     redirected = true;
Line 80:
Line 81:                     Ticket ticket = new Ticket( certThumb, siteID, webProxy, serverURL, loginSeconds );
Line 82:                     string slt = ticket.GetSLT( liveMail );

Also,  in the same section of the redirect.aspx.cs file,  there is a typo

RedirirectionRps redirection = new RedirirectionRps();

Everything else appears to work

Gil Olsen
Connecticut Community Colleges

Developer
Nov 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM
I believe there may be a discrepancy with the SSO Toolkit released and the version dependency for this Luminis solution.  There should be a new updated release for this solution very soon to accomodate the changes.  I'll reply here as soon as I learn of the update.
Developer
Nov 11, 2008 at 3:32 PM
Gil,  What version of the SSO Toolkit are you using?  It would have come packaged with the 3.8 document to support this build of the solution.  There will be a new update for the 4.0 release this solution is targeting for support.  If you do not have 3.8 now, reach out to me independently and I'll get you a copy.  Otherwise, you may need to wait for the 4.0 update.
Nov 11, 2008 at 4:05 PM
We just got it to work but we had to modify a few lines of code to get it to work. We are using SSO Toolkit 4.0 from the connect web site

WEB.CONFIG

<!-- CCC - loginServer URL from Luminis integration steps, step 11 -->
  <add key="loginServer" value="https://login.live.com/ppsecure/post.srf"/>

<!-- CCC - serviceID URL from as shown in the luminis integration steps -->
  <add key="serviceID" value="ExchangeLabs"/>

REDIRECT.ASPX.CS

Added:               string redirectURL = appSettings[ "redirectURL" ];

Changed:
                   // CCC - Ticket ticket = new ticket ( certThumb, siteID, webProxy, serverURL, loginSeconds );
                    LiveSLT ticket = new LiveSLT ( certThumb, siteID, webProxy, loginSeconds );

// CCC -  RedirirectionRps redirection = new RedirirectionRps(); 
                        LiveRPS redirection = new LiveRPS();

// CCC - result = redirection.CreateRedirectString( slt, redirectURL );
                        result = LiveRPS.CreateRedirectString( slt, redirectURL );

Coordinator
Nov 20, 2008 at 8:36 PM
This issue should be resolved with the version 1.1 release in conjunction with the Portal SSO Toolkit v4.0 recently posted on connect.microsoft.com.
Dec 5, 2008 at 3:42 PM

I'm receiving this error when attempting installation/configuration of the newest sets of Microsoft Live SSO Code and St. John's 1.1.  I'm not sure if the code is a problem or my own carelessness at some point.  I had the first go-round of code sets working accurately, and I think many aspects are funtioning this time as well.  While testing various pieces of the operations, the results are good -- however, the redirection fails.  Any help much appreciated.

Microsoft Live Single Sign-On cannot be completed at this time. Please return to the school portal to access your email.

Procedure or function sso_key_use has too many arguments specified.

Developer
Dec 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM
The new SQL database has new schema to accomodate the statistics reporting.  You will need to ensure the database from the new v1.1 is used.  The appendix of the solution documentation has instructions for setting up the database.  If you decide to simply drop the files in place from the zip, make sure you at least update the SSOAdmin user account for proper access to the database.
Dec 5, 2008 at 10:39 PM
I updated with new SQL database and it works beautifully now.  This was definitely my issue.
Thanks again.